Get the look series no 4 - Casual Small Corner
It's that time again my peeps, time for another Get The Look Series! This time, while a little renovation project is happening in my rented flat (nothing too fancy, just some flooring replacement), I found myself stuck around so much stuff. Everything was moved into one room, so that the guys working could do their job. Oh the lush life of rentals.
I realised that while everything was going on, what I really needed was a bit of space, a small corner. A place where I can crawl to and have the essentials, like a little side table for my coffee (obviously) and a place where I can read my favourite magazine or book, even if it's just for 5 minutes. That's how this idea came to life, my detail lovers.
So here it is - a SMALL CASUAL CORNER!!
- Floor Lamp from Lampa LV - €62.54
- The ACC Chair from Skandium - £179.00
- Aravali Side Table from Swoon Editions - £149.00
- Art print by @nomadic_by_choice / Micaela Sousa from The Post Collective - from €24.95
- Prim Cushion from CB2 - £30.49
- Elvang Classic Cushion from Cloudberry Living - £45.00
- Espresso cup from Skandihus - £25.00 (price per item)
- Reversible Alpaca Throw from Nordstrom - £300.98
- Wave Glass Vase from Decorum - £22.00
- Cubist Wall Shelf from Umbra via Amara Living - £40.00
* Prices are as per website at the moment when this blog post was written - they may vary due to promotions and events. Prices are without additional costs (for example shipment costs - where applicable), so please do keep that in mind. If you buy a piece of furniture or any other item that is from another country, there will always be an extra charge for transport. So don't forget to adjust your budget accordingly.
So there you have it detail lovers - a small casual corner! A version created whilst sitting in the middle of a "construction site" kind of mess, but nonetheless - a proper space to dream up some new casual places, wouldn't you say?
As always, I try to source only the best products that I believe in & believe that you will find interesting as well (and benefit from, of course).
Don't forget to grab your copy of the Best 35 Online Shopping Resource List that I've put together for you (so that you don't lose any time wondering around on the internet, when you do your shopping). It's a must have - so don't miss out on it!!
Until next time!
All images that are credited as '©Detail Movement', are done by Raluca Vaduva for Detail Movement. All rights reserved. All pictures that are not my own, I credit them to the best of my knowledge & research, to their online sources. I do not claim ownership over them in any way.