Get the look Series No.11 - Scandinavian Dining Room
Today we are doing another Get the Look Series, and this time it's all about Dining Room. Scandinavian look in particular. I was researching this for a side project, so I thought who might be interested in something like this other than myself? Why you of course, my dear detail lover!
I know Scandinavian design is (and has been for a while now) pretty trendy, but it so happens that this style is one of my favourites (so it's a bit of a guilty pleasure going on here). But never mind that, this is a post about how you can change your dining room to look more Scandinavian (if you so choose to).
So here it is, get the look No.11!
Right, here we go!
- CH23 Chair by Carl Hansen from Skandium - £644
- Skagerak Georg Dining Table by Christina L. Halstrom via Nest.co.uk - £1299
- Valley Oak from Amtico Flooring - Price upon request
- Vince Walnut 3 doors sideboard from Habitat - £850.00
- Utility Pot & Leather Handle (White) by LSA International via AMARA - £38.00
- Beat Wall Light by Tom Dixon via AMARA - £325.00
- Bliss A2 Limited Edition by Holly Sharpe - £65.00 (does not include frame)
- Gaze 475 Poster from Desenio - £11.95 (does not include frame)
- Dancer Two Poster from Desenio - £13.95 (does not include frame)
- JWDA Concrete Table Lamp from Menu via AMARA - £160.00
- Paint is French Grey Pale (161) from Little Greene - Price varies based upon finish and pack size.
* Prices are as per website at the moment when this blog post was written - they may vary due to promotions, events and currency. Prices are without additional costs (for example shipment costs - where applicable), so please do keep that in mind. If you buy a piece of furniture or any other item that is from another country, there will always be an extra charge for transport. So don't forget to adjust your budget accordingly.
So that's it detail lovers, what do you think, love it or hate it? Would you see yourself relaxing, eating or doing even entertaining guests here?
If you are interested in a certain look or you just want some inspiration for a Living Room, a Study or any other room, just let me know and I will put something together for you for the next Get The Look Series.
Let me know which room should be next below in comments or on our Facebook Page (even on Instagram if it's easier for you - just tap @detailmovement and share your thoughts). Cannot wait to hear from you!
P.S: As always, I try to source only the best products that I believe in & believe that you will find interesting as well (and benefit from, of course). I did not receive anything for presenting these products.
All images that are credited as '©Detail Movement', are done by Raluca Vaduva for Detail Movement. All rights reserved. All pictures that are not my own, I credit them to the best of my knowledge & research, to their online sources. I do not claim ownership over them in any way.