Get the Look series no. 2 - Casual Modern Living Room
Hello details lovers, it's that time again - a new get the look series!!! This time, the inspiration struck from this wonderful modern, clean and slightly casual living room design. What I think you will like about this one, is the warmth it emanates, due to the presence of wood in the background. But what if you don't have a wooden backdrop, and you still want the look?
That is precisely why I made a few changes, with you in mind. So, the changes to this design proposal are the rug (which offers a wider range of colour options - to match to your particular interior), and the cushions: white, grey and green, to bring a bit of a colour pop into the design scheme. Also, they go very well with a painted backdrop (white, soft grey, darker grey, green, etc). The point of all this is to make you wander, to let your imagination run wild.
So here it is, the second design from the Get The Look Series:
- Bantam Studio Sofa - from Design Within Reach (DWR) - 1283 - 2960£ depending on the fabric you choose;
- Cushions - from Clippings.com - Green cushion 26£ - Geo Origami White Cushion 48£ - Geo Origami Grey Cushion 48£;
- Chess set - Bonanza Market - 22.42£
- Grossman Grasshopper floor lamp - from Gubi - 528£;
- Lexie Black Rug - from NuLoom - 68 - 276£ depending on the size you choose;
- Portable suitcase vinyl record player - from Crosley Cruiser - 68£;
- Atlas Coffee Table - from Design Within Reach (DWR) - 899 - 1290£ depending on the top you choose (why is this so expensive - because of the natural marble top options).
* Prices are as per websites at the moment when the blog post was written - they may vary due to promotions and events. All prices have been converted to British pound (for the purpose of this blog post), and are subject to exchange rate. Prices are without shipment. So always keep in mind, if you buy a piece of furniture, or any other item that is from another country, there will always be an extra charge for shipment.
So if you have enjoyed this post, found it helpful, or even want me to try and find a similar look for you, do let me know - I would love to hear from you! I only show products I believe in and believe that you, the reader, will find interesting and eager to use. Until next time, have a wonderful Friday and weekend design lovers!
All images that are credited as '©Detail Movement', are done by Raluca Vaduva for Detail Movement. All rights reserved. All pictures that are not my own, I credit them to the best of my knowledge & research, to their online sources. I do not claim ownership over them in any way.