Get the look series no. 5 - Minimal Christmas look
Christmas is just around the corner (2 weeks eeeeekk) and like just everybody else, I am starting to feel the pressure: decorating the flat, styling the Christmas Tree, wrapping up presents etc. Don't get me wrong, I love doing these things, even if it gets a bit stressful sometimes. Finding a wonderful gift that will put a smile on the faces you love most in this world is no easy task. But what can be easier than finding presents, is to decorate the flat or the home.
Giving that this is the first Christmas for my blog (as it only came to life less than a year ago), I thought I'd do a special Get The Look post. It's starting to become one of my favourite things to do for you. Though I have to admit, I do inject a bit of my personality into each one of them. Ok, a lot of personality!
So for this one, I wanted to start with something simple, easy and casual (as you know I would do). Of course, many of these items can be used for other seasons as well, not just for the Winter. I like to have things that have more than one purpose, so that you get to enjoy them all the time, not just for a certain season.
Here it is, the first Get The Look Holiday Edition - a Minimal Christmas Look!
- White Wire Hanging Stars from Design Vintage - £11.50
- Circular Candle Centrepiece from The Little House Shop - £22.00
- Christmas LED Lights - Diamond from West Elm - £19.20
- Faux Potted Gold Eucalyptus Plant from Rockett St George - £22.50
- Ribas Berber Rug from Design Vintage - £145.00
- Artificial Christmas Tree from Ikea - £35.00
- Corella Bench from Swoon Editions - £349.00
- Christmas Globes from H&M Home - £7.99 (price is per 2 pack decorations)
- Metal Giraffe Decoration from Habitat - £20.00
- Mourne Tweed Cushion - £125.00
- Rafi Floor Lamp from Habitat - £35.00
- Juco Coffee Table from Design Vintage - £170.00
* Prices are as per website at the moment when this blog post was written - they may vary due to promotions and events. Prices are without additional costs (for example shipment costs - where applicable), so please do keep that in mind. If you buy a piece of furniture or any other item that is from another country, there will always be an extra charge for transport. So don't forget to adjust your budget accordingly.
So there you have it detail lovers, a minimal Christmas look with elements that can be used in any other season, not just for the Holidays! As always, I try to source only the best products that I believe in & believe that you will find interesting as well (and benefit from, of course). So I hope you liked it. If you are interested in a certain look or you want some inspiration for a Bedroom, a Study or any other room, just let me know and I will put something together for you. You can drop me a line, or leave a request on Detail Movement's Facebook Page.
Also, don't forget to grab your copy of Christmas Must-Have Resource List. 20 of the best online shops that have a dedicated Christmas section, what can be more perfect than that? Don't miss out on it. It's only available until Christmas!!
Until next time!
All images that are credited as '©Detail Movement', are done by Raluca Vaduva for Detail Movement. All rights reserved. All pictures that are not my own, I credit them to the best of my knowledge & research, to their online sources. I do not claim ownership over them in any way.