Get the look series no.7 - Dining Room
It has been a while since our last Get The Look furniture selection and with all the hype around Design Week happening at Salone del Mobile in Milan, this was bound to happen. In this week series, I am exploring a casual dining room design, with an emphasis on natural colours and elements (wood, ceramic and pure wool).
- Waldorf Suspension Pendant Light from Lambert & Fils via The Conran Shop - £1.595
- Zeitraum Twist Table from NEST - £3.240
- CH24 Wishbone Chair from Carl Hansen via Moleta Munro - £646.00
- CH24 Wishbone Chair - Black Edition from Carl Hansen via Moleta Munro - £794.00
- Perdita 12 piece Dinnerware Set from Habitat - £100.00
- Brass Incense Tray: Oval from Spartan Shop - $130.00
- Ellis Island Vase Black from Amara - £60.00
- Ellis Island Vase White from Amara - £60.00
- Teal Paintbox Rug from Bluebellgray via Amara - £990.00 - £1.420 (depending on rug size)
* Prices are as per website at the moment when this blog post was written - they may vary due to promotions, events and currency. Prices are without additional costs (for example shipment costs - where applicable), so please do keep that in mind. If you buy a piece of furniture or any other item that is from another country, there will always be an extra charge for transport. So don't forget to adjust your budget accordingly.
Also, don't forget to grab your copy of the Best 35 Online Shopping Resource List that I've put together for you (so that you don't lose any time wondering around on the internet when you do your shopping). It's a must have - so don't miss out on it!!
So there you have it detail lovers - our first ever Dining Room! A design inspired by the creativity that is all around us this week during Salone del Mobile in Milan. What do you guys think? Love it or hate it? Let me know below or on our Facebook Page or even on Instagram if it's easier for you. Just tap@detailmovement and share your thoughts. Cannot wait to hear from you!
P.S: As always, I try to source only the best products that I believe in & believe that you will find interesting as well (and benefit from, of course). I did not receive anything for presenting these products.
All images that are credited as '©Detail Movement', are done by Raluca Vaduva for Detail Movement. All rights reserved. All pictures that are not my own, I credit them to the best of my knowledge & research, to their online sources. I do not claim ownership over them in any way.