Get The Look Series No.8 - Casual Home Office
Hello you lovely detail lovers, the time has come again to share another Get The Look Series. And because today I am working from home (I know, I know - lucky me), what would the inspiration for this one be other than a home office right? So let's see how a potential workspace from your lovely home might look like.
As always, you can follow the links to their online shops if you are interested in finding out more about these products. These Get The Look Series are made purely from a concept point of view and in case you might actually be in need of some inspiration. Right, let's get on with it, shall we?
- Beetle Chair Dark Beige Velvet & Black Legs by Gam Fratesi via Conran Shop - £798.00
- Cabrini Concrete & Reclaimed Pine Desk from Swoon Editions - £529.00
- Wall Spot Organizer by Jan & Henry for Menu via Gron and White - £125.00
- Off Center Wall Clock by Studio Lorier via Crowdyhouse - €89.00
- Boom Task Light by Tom Dixon via Nest.co.uk - £185.00
- Pilea Peromiodes Plant from Geo - Fleur - starting from £10.00
- Delicate Scissors desk accessory from Hay via Amara - £16.00
- KAMI Geometric Recycled Box by Kami Design via Crowdyhouse - €24.90
- Modern Concrete Desk Accessories Kit by Oitenta via Crowdyhouse - €69.90
- Aero Shelving Black Unit from Swoon Editions - £399.00
- Gan Sail Rug by Héctor Serrano via Nest.co.uk - £512.00
* Prices are as per website at the moment when this blog post was written - they may vary due to promotions, events and currency. Prices are without additional costs (for example shipment costs - where applicable), so please do keep that in mind. If you buy a piece of furniture or any other item that is from another country, there will always be an extra charge for transport. So don't forget to adjust your budget accordingly.
What do you guys think, love it or hate it? Would you work in a space like this? Also, if you are interested in a certain look or you want some inspiration for a Bedroom, a Study or any other room, just let me know and I will put something together for you for the next Get The Look Series. Let me know below or on our Facebook Page or even on Instagram if it's easier for you. Just tap@detailmovement and share your thoughts. Cannot wait to hear from you!
P.S: As always, I try to source only the best products that I believe in & believe that you will find interesting as well (and benefit from, of course). I did not receive anything for presenting these products.
All images that are credited as '©Detail Movement', are done by Raluca Vaduva for Detail Movement. All rights reserved. All pictures that are not my own, I credit them to the best of my knowledge & research, to their online sources. I do not claim ownership over them in any way.