Get The Look Series No.9 - Casual Living Room
I found myself today wishing to just relax on a super comfortable sofa in a casual (yet still sophisticated) Living Room. While mine does the job alright for most days, a girl can still have her dreams. That is how the idea for this Get the look series came to life. And because inspiration from the last few weeks is still lingering around my workspace (actually just around my head), what better way to put it to good use, right?
Right, so here we go!
- Banbury Side Table from MannMade London - £275.00
- Edna Mirror from MannMade London - £155.00
- Orbit Table Lamp by Workstead - $925.00
- Merano Right-Hand Corner Sofa from Swoon Editions - £1349.00
- The Serge Mouille Three Arm Floor Lamp from Vinterior - £4730.00 (possibly an original)
- Marcia Chair from Swoon Editions - £369.00
- Hansel Coffee Table from Swoon Editions - £399.00
- Naya Rug from Froy - $119.00
* Prices are as per website at the moment when this blog post was written - they may vary due to promotions, events and currency. Prices are without additional costs (for example shipment costs - where applicable), so please do keep that in mind. If you buy a piece of furniture or any other item that is from another country, there will always be an extra charge for transport. So don't forget to adjust your budget accordingly.
So that's it detail lovers, what do you think, love it or hate it? Would you see yourself relaxing on that beautiful sofa, having a cup of coffee while chatting with your best friend (who is seating in that armchair)?
Also, if you are interested in a certain look or you want some inspiration for a Bedroom, a Study or any other room, just let me know and I will put something together for you for the next Get The Look Series. You can tell me which room should be next below in comments or on our Facebook Page (even on Instagram if it's easier for you - just tap@detailmovement and share your thoughts). Cannot wait to hear from you!
P.S: As always, I try to source only the best products that I believe in & believe that you will find interesting as well (and benefit from, of course). I did not receive anything for presenting these products.
All images that are credited as '©Detail Movement', are done by Raluca Vaduva for Detail Movement. All rights reserved. All pictures that are not my own, I credit them to the best of my knowledge & research, to their online sources. I do not claim ownership over them in any way.