Get The Look Series No.10 - Casual Bedroom
I often think about what is the most important room in a house. Is it the Kitchen, when you prepare food for your loved ones? Is it the Bathroom, where you get to "refresh" yourself or is it the Bedroom, where you literally get to recharge your batteries?
It may the promise of a lazy weekend ahead that is driving his Get the look series, but I really do believe the Bedroom is the most important room in a home. It covers one of the most basic human needs after all - the sleep!
So, if you are looking to re-decorate or re-design your Bedroom or you just fancy some inspiration on the matter, look no further. I've got you covered (links and all).
Right, here we go!
- Olbia Barrio Rug by Tisca - Price varies depending on size and pattern
- Jarvis Low Profile Wood Bed by CB2 - £1061.38 - £1224.80
- Revolve Rise & Fall Pendant - Brass & Matte Blue by Bert Frank - £875.00
- Quad Side Table in Walnut by Joined and Jointed - £190.00
- Rozel Dressing Table (Battersea Collection) by MannMade London - £885.00
- Georg Stool by Skagerak from Skandium - £177.65
- Industrial Task Floor Light from West Elm - £199.00
- Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree (Ficus Lyrata) from House of Plants - £130.00
- Sunset Limited Edition by Holly Sharpe - €76.70
- Village Concrete Trinkets by Decorum - £35.00
- Concrete Duo Candle Holder by Decorum - £10.00
- Faceted Terrarium from West Elm - £39.00
* Prices are as per website at the moment when this blog post was written - they may vary due to promotions, events and currency. Prices are without additional costs (for example shipment costs - where applicable), so please do keep that in mind. If you buy a piece of furniture or any other item that is from another country, there will always be an extra charge for transport. So don't forget to adjust your budget accordingly.
So that's it detail lovers, what do you think, love it or hate it? Would you see yourself relaxing, sleeping or even day dreaming in this Bedroom? Also, if you are interested in a certain look or you just want some inspiration for a Living Room, a Study or any other room, just let me know and I will put something together for you for the next Get The Look Series.
Let me know which room should be next below in comments or on our Facebook Page (even on Instagram if it's easier for you - just tap @detailmovement and share your thoughts). Cannot wait to hear from you!
P.S: As always, I try to source only the best products that I believe in & believe that you will find interesting as well (and benefit from, of course). I did not receive anything for presenting these products.
All images that are credited as '©Detail Movement', are done by Raluca Vaduva for Detail Movement. All rights reserved. All pictures that are not my own, I credit them to the best of my knowledge & research, to their online sources. I do not claim ownership over them in any way.